We invite you to become a Member of Training Regions.
Policymakers, politicans, scientists, authorities, innovators and corporation. Get them all in your network
Register and become a Member
As a member you will receive access to:
• cooperation and collaborative efforts through seminars, conferences, breakfast meetings, member training, workshops and study tours
• current and ongoing research, not least through collaboration with Training Regions Research Center in Lund
• advancement via business intelligence and monitoring current events, advisory services and structured concepts and standards development.
Membership brings many other advantages, not the least because of the opportunities to meet other involved parties in an arena dedicated entirely to societal security.
Becoming an “Early member” means a particularly active role
If you would like to take a particularly active role, the possibility exists of being an “Early Member” for a period time. If you so choose, you will then also participate in the Training Regions Advisory Team, which meets a minimum of four times a year. This group has great freedom to shape the agenda and ambition, and is an opportunity to participate actively in shaping the association’s programs and activities:
- which concept should be developed?
- which trade shows or conferences should we attend or participate in?
- how should problems be formulated for the analysis?
Anther advantage of being an Early Member includes the opportunity to participate in joint field trips, study visits and the like – not to mention what it can mean to have a greater exposure to both Training Regions’ founding sponsors and governing board to outside the organization and to the other members of the association.
The annual fee is composed of two parts: the membership fee and the graduated service fee. Members pay fees as follows:
|Membership fee||Service fee|
|Municipalities||SEK 1,000||SEK1 per resident, (maximum SEK 500.000)|
|Corporations, government agencies and organizations||SEK 1,000||Bases on annual sales or revenues (in millions):
Early members commit to be a member for a minimum of two years and pay a service fee which is 1.6 times the amounts in the above table.
How to become a member
Contact us in any of the following ways:
• Post: Training Regions, Västra Varvsgatan 19, SE-211 19 Malmö
• Telephone: +46 (0)40-30 45 45
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registration Form below: